Leverage CERC SiteFinder to promote available properties in your community. Use the form below to purchase your CERC SiteFinder Membership (to renew your membership, click here). Member benefits include:
- Access to a user-friendly, searchable Member Administration area
- Real-time access to New Property Listings added on a daily basis as well as Updated Properties
- Ability to add/edit an unlimited number of properties, including photos and additional documents, floor/suite breakdown and your company logo
- Receive detailed web analysis including which properties have been viewed and how many times
- Access to Active Needs database where you can search the needs of other members, as well as of companies looking for space in Connecticut
- Member profile in Member Directory with logo
- Static link showing your posted properties for use on your website
- Receive Broker Alerts for urgent needs and other communication
- SiteFinder training at your office as needed
- Discounted pricing on select CERC event registrations
If you don’t have property to list but would like to view Active Needs, be included in the Member Directory, use a link to properties posted on SiteFinder in a specific community, receive Broker Alerts (emails from CERC for urgent needs) and/or view properties New to Market and Updated Properties, then for $400/year you can become a SiteFinder Associate.
As a member, you can use a Local Edition of SiteFinder as a search engine to power your site. For an additional $450, we will provide a "widget" that you can place within an iframe on your website and it will only return properties in your community. The property information is already populated by the local commercial real estate brokers - so the Local Edition site requires no maintenance.
CERC SiteFinder Membership Agreement:
One year membership will begin on the date contract and initial payment is received and will remain as the annual renewal date. Properties must be either owned or listed exclusively with current Listing Agreement or a representative must have express written consent from the owner to post the property on CERC SiteFinder; minimum annual review of each property listing is required to ensure accuracy of information. Member listings and Active Needs requests are live in real time upon submission.
(* Denotes Required Fields)