Murtha Industrial Park
The Murtha Industrial Park is a 50-acre campus located in Beacon Falls, Connecticut containing several energy-efficient warehouses with air-conditioned manufacturing areas and desirable office space.
- Over 250,000 square feet of space available between nine available units with expansion available
- 18-24’ ceiling heights
- 25 loading dock positions
- Wide column spacing
- Wet sprinkler system
- B&M Rail with spur on site
- Full utilities
- Located directly off Route 8 within a 20-minute drive of I-95, I-84, and I-691
- Minutes from the commuter rail line
- 2+/- hours to New York and Boston
- Population of over 900,000 within 10-mile radius
- Labor force of 500,000 within 10-mile radius
- Valuable tax incentive program
Contact us today to find out how we can make our space work for your small or large business.