Presentations and Papers
Below is a selection of recent economic outlooks developed and presented by CERC's research staff. Please contact CERC if you are interested in having a presentation at an upcoming event.
- October: Communicating Your Economic Impact: Identifying Trends & Customizing Data presented to the CT Nonprofit Alliance
- April: 2018 Economic Outlook presented to the North Haven Economic Development Commission
- March: 2018 Economic Outlook presented to the Connecticut Developers Forum
- January: 2018 Economic Outlook
- October: How to Look at the Future of Your Business for Planning Purposes
- February: 2017 Connecticut Economic Outlook
- September: Economic Outlook: "A Hard Day's Night"
- March: Using Data Sources to Analyze Your Local Economy
- February: Regional Economic Outlook: Stuck in Neutral or Riding in the Fast Lane
- November: seCTer Economic Outlook: Global, U.S., Connecticut, and New London County
- April: CEDAS Academy Webinar: First Signs of Spring? Or Still Stuck in Winter
- March: Economic Outlook for Connecticut Developers Council
Eye on Economics
On a regular basis CERC’s Eye on Economics will introduce and analyze the latest release of a different economic indicator. We will provide a brief analysis of the release’s effects on the national economy and will explain the importance of watching the movement of that particular month’s statistic. Eye on Economics will provide readers with a clear view of the current economic climate so that they can more effectively execute the strategic planning necessary to gain a competitive advantage.