Consumer Confidence Survey
The Connecticut Consumer Confidence Survey provides an ongoing measure of consumer confidence in the Connecticut Economy. The survey is being administered for InformCT by the Connecticut Economic Resource Center, Inc. Based on the responses of randomly selected Connecticut residents across each county, the analysis addresses key economic issues such as overall confidence, reactions to housing prices, upscale consumer purchases, leisure spending and current investments.
The Connecticut Consumer Confidence Survey is a valuable market research tool that can benefit most companies doing business in the state. While the quarterly survey contains core questions that are designed to measure the level of consumer confidence in the economy, companies can use the tool as a cost-effective way to conduct insightful proprietary research. By piggy-backing questions onto the core survey, subscribers have the ability to evaluate responses by geography and by demographic characteristics for an affordable fee. Prospective users include financial services institutions, health care providers, insurers, developers. utilities, trade associations, advertisers and more.
Whether you want to gauge customer satisfaction, test reactions to a new product, see if your advertising is making an impact, or evaluate attitudes on relevant issues, we would be happy to provide a no-obligation quote for your consideration.
For information about subscribing, please email us or call 860-571-6206.
Below are recent press releases issued about the Consumer Confidence Survey:
- Consumers Cutback on Short-Term Spending, But Less Apprehensive About Long-Term Security
- Poll Finds Voters Evenly Divided on Fiscal Choices As Gubernatorial Election Nears
- Connecticut Consumers Show Growing Confidence in State’s Economy and Business Conditions; Upbeat Attitudes Seen in Prospects for Next 6 Months
- Employment and Jobs, Healthcare and Taxes Are Most Important Issues as Connecticut Voters Consider Candidates for Governor, Congress, Legislature
- Consumer Confidence Sputters Along in Connecticut; Consistent Progress Remains Elusive
- Awareness of the Connecticut Commission on Fiscal Stability and Economic Growth
- Q4 2017 Connecticut Consumer Confidence Survey
- Majority of Connecticut Residents Have Low Optimism for Business Conditions
- Q3 2017 Connecticut Consumer Confidence Survey
- Uncertainty over the State’s Budget Situation may be Contributing to the Decreased Likelihood of Purchasing
- Q2 2017 Connecticut Consumer Confidence Survey
- Anticipated Rise in Vacationing May Indicate Increased Financial Confidence in Connecticut
- Q1 2017 Connecticut Consumer Confidence Survey
- Q4 2016 Connecticut Consumer Confidence Survey
- Trump Administration's Effect on Connecticut's Economy
- Regionalism, Property Taxes, and Education
- Q3 2016 Connecticut Consumer Confidence Survey
- 2016 Voting Survey
- Q2 2016 Connecticut Consumer Confidence Survey
- Q1 2016 Connecticut Consumer Confidence Survey
- Q4 2015 Connecticut Consumer Confidence Survey
- Q3 2015 - CT Residents See the State's Economy as Stagnating
- New Research Tool Gauges Connecticut’s Consumer Confidence