Celebrate CT! 2018
CERC's annual event, Celebrate CT!, which honors economic development successes throughout the state, was held on the evening of Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at Infinity Music Hall & Bistro in Hartford. The evening celebration featured a review of recent accomplishments from across the state, awards recognizing top people, organizations and initiatives, and networking for participants to connect to others who have a similar goal of making Connecticut a more competitive business environment. Learn more in our press release.
In partnership with the Hartford Business Journal, CERC published a program featuring news from the regions and profiles of this year's recipients.
Emmy Award winning David Bibbey of Connecticut Means Business joined us at Celebrate CT to interview our honorees from across the state.
The 2018 Celebrate CT! Award Honorees
- Capital (Hartford) / Central (New Britain) Region
Energy and Innovation Park
- South Central (New Haven) Region
- Southeastern (New London) Region
Tylaska Marine & Aerospace
- Lower CT River Valley (Middlesex) Region
Brownstone Exploration & Discovery Park / Powder Ridge Mountain Park & Resort
- Naugatuck Valley (Waterbury) Region
Bad Sons Beer Company
The Station Restaurant
- Western (Fairfield-Danbury) Region
Half Full Brewery
- Metropolitan (Bridgeport) Region
PSEG Power Connecticut LLC
Wade's Dairy, Inc.
- Northeastern (Last Green Valley) Region
Northeastern CT Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy
Westminster Tool Inc.
- Northwestern Hills (Torrington) Region
American Mural Project