Town Profiles: 2019 Updates Now Online
Posted on by Rachel Gretencord
While CERC offers a wide range of services, one of our most well-known and popular offerings are the CERC Town Profiles. Covering all 169 municipalities in Connecticut, the Town Profiles offer the reader a nuanced view of the economic and demographic characteristics of each municipality, including information such as population, major employers, education, fiscal issues, labor force and housing.
The Town Profiles are utilized by wide-ranging clientele, including:
- Real estate professionals who are helping a client make their location decision
- Entrepreneurs looking to understand a local region or market to grow their business
- Municipalities conducting strategic planning and updates to plans of conservation and development, or marketing their town
- Economic development professionals who need to provide context for grant and other funding requests
- General public who are interested in learning more about their current or potential hometown
We are very pleased to announce the new 2019 updates have been released, and are available now through the CT Data Collaborative, http://profiles.ctdata.org/. The CERC Town Profiles are available to all users free of charge, representing just one of the ways CERC supports economic development across the state of Connecticut.